Dr Kat’s Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions including our policies (“Terms”) to understand how they apply to your use of our website and any products or services that may you may order online. If you have any questions regarding our website, the Terms, products or service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. GENERAL – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1. Website details
Dr Kats Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centre at www.drkats.co.za is owned and operated by Dr Kats Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centre (PTY) LTD, a company registered in the Republic of South Africa under company registration number 2018/297798/07, which has its head office at 86 Jan Hofmeyr road, Westville 3629 .
1.2. Terms and conditions apply
- These Terms apply to your use of this website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them. They represent our entire agreement with you and supersede all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the extent permitted by law. Please do not use our website if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.3. Change in terms
- We may periodically update or change the Terms of this website without giving you prior notice. You should check them regularly, as your continued use of our website means that you accept any updated or revised Terms.
1.4. Applicable law
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
1.5. Use of our website
- You are welcome to browse or use our website for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes only. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent. The unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other site whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage, harm, claim or any other cost whatsoever that we may sustain as a result of your use of our website and/or its contents contrary to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to suspend our website or any part thereof or terminate your account at any time if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are not using the website in compliance with these Terms or if we believe the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Any indulgence of extension of time granted to you shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of our rights or remedies in these Terms or law.
- Your privacy is very important to us and therefore any information that you upload on our website will be stored on a secure server. Payments are made via the secure networks of the payment gateway, you will be redirected to secure pages to complete the payment.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that your personal information and/or credit card details are protected as they travel over the internet, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you exchange with us.
- You may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of your computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the website, pages viewed, etc. Dr Kats Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centre uses this information to determine the use of the website, and to improve the content thereon.
- The transport of all data is encrypted by a SSL Thawte certificate which creates a secure https:// link between the cardholder and the payment pages.
- No unauthorized access to the payment pages site will be permitted. Only Dr Kats Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centre as a known entity will be allowed to direct encrypted payloads to the Payment pages.
1.6. Accuracy of website content, prices, product descriptions and images
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the content or information displayed is always accurate, complete and/or current.
- Dr Kats Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centre reserves the right to limit the quantities of any item offered for sale on our online store.
- Sale products may vary from photographs.
- Any comments uploaded by our users or any authorised experts invited as our guests are their opinions alone and do not in any way represent our views, opinions, beliefs or values.
1.7. Intellectual Property
- All rights, including copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights embodied in any logos, text, images, video, audio or other material on this website are owned by or licensed to us. All data and information communicated to or from the website including its database also belongs solely to us or our licensors. You agree to sign all documents as we may reasonably require in order to assign any rights that you may acquire in the content of our website. You agree also to waive any moral rights in such content. You are permitted to view, print or store electronically a copy of any information on our website, including these Terms, solely for your personal, lawful, non-commercial use. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of our intellectual property rights.
Use of our logos, content and images You are not permitted to use the content of our website, our logos or any product or other images that appear on our website without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and/or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights.
- Advertising and other promotional material of third parties may appear on our website from time to time. We do not endorse such third parties or their products and/or services. Your reliance on any information contained in such material is entirely at your own risk.
1.9. Disclaimers and Exclusions of Liability
- Use of our website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services.
- You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our website and/or your purchase of any products or services.
- In the event that any clause contained in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, then such clause shall not affect the validity or enforceability insofar as the remaining clauses of these Terms are concerned.
- We shall not be regarded as having waived, or be precluded from exercising any right under these Terms by reason merely that we have provided any indulgence to you or we fail to exercise or delay exercising any right we may have, whether the same right or any other right.
2. ONLINE SHOPPING – TERMS & CONDITIONS
These online shopping terms and conditions apply to all purchases ordered online at www.drkats.co.za. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
2.1. Online Registration
To register you will be required to provide certain information including personal details and your delivery address. When registering, you will be required to enter your email address and a password. Please keep your password private. Dr Kats accepts no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use or misuse of your password. You will be required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our online shopping site. To amend any registration particulars please click on MY ACCOUNT and edit your details.
2.2. Product Sales and Availability
- All products displayed on our website are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the Republic of South Africa. All prices shown on our website are quoted in South African Rands and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products and services from time to time without notice. We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you are not available.
2.3. Dr Kats Website Content Errors
- We regret that no order will be accepted if we identify a material error in the description of any of our goods or services or their prices on our website. Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
2.4. Dr Kats Website Pricing Policy
- At Dr Kats, we are committed to offering our customers the most competitive prices.
- A delivery fee will be charged for each order placed by you and will be shown on the online order confirmation as a separate item, unless otherwise stated.
2.5. Methods of Payments
- We will debit the total value of your online order against the payment card tendered by you during the check out process. Payment will be effected on acceptance of your order and prior to delivery.
2.6. Stock Availability
- We cannot always guarantee availability of stock.
2.7. Confirmation of Orders
- Orders placed online constitute your offer to purchase subject to these Terms. Your offer is deemed to have been accepted by us when you receive our confirmation of your order.
Failure by us to formally confirm or notify acceptance shall not affect the validity of the sale or the enforceability thereof.
- For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf. Should no-one be in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver will keep the products and leave a notice at the delivery address to this effect. The delivery service will attempt to contact you in order to arrange for an alternate delivery time. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required in the circumstances. Our liability for failing to deliver the products timeously is limited to delivery being effected at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- Please arrange that you or your authorised representative is available to accept your purchases at the delivery address and that appropriate access will be made available. On delivery, we will require you or your authorised representative to sign and print your or their name on a duplicate copy of the delivery note, to confirm receipt.
- Deliveries will take place 2 – 4 working days from when your order has been placed and paid for.
2.9. Online shopping delivery personnel.
- We have outsourced all delivery and collection arrangements. Accordingly, we cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damage suffered or loss incurred by reason of any acts or omissions of the deliverer, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents, representatives and/or affiliates.
2.10. Could There Be A Delay In Your Order?
There could be a delay in getting your order ready within the collection time period, here are some of the potential reasons why:
- The product you have bought has gone into Out of Stock or discontinued, between placing your order to being processed, a customer care person will call you to do a refund or swop.