- Active Ingredient is Hoodia Gordonii
- It tricks your brain into thinking you are full as it contains a glycoside called P57 that imitates glucose.
- This has made it an extremely popular weight loss herb that helps you curb cravings and eat less.
- It also acts to stabilise blood sugar and bring on happy moods.
- Appetite suppressing properties it actually cuts down on the amount of calories.
- Burns up the fat reserves of the body promoting weight loss
- Phentermine helps keep you feeling full longer
- Hoodia Gordonii extract is also known to have aphrodisiac qualities for men and women.
The active ingredient of Dr. Kats stop eat is, Hoodia Gordonii. The trick with Hoodia is when to take it. If you take two in the morning at 9 am and at 3 pm, it works great, but if you find that you are hungrier later in the evening you can change your 3 pm dose to 4 pm or 5 pm. So cover yourself for the whole day because Stop Eat is an extremely potent appetite suppressant.