- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevents and reverses heart disease
- Decreasing irregular heartbeats.
- May Improve ADHD in certain individuals
- Supports Muscle Recovery After Exercise
- Promotes good eye health
- May Reduce Risk of Certain Cancers
- May Help Prevent or Slow Alzheimer’s Disease.
Dr. Kats Omega 3, like the name, says is only Omega 3. Other types of Omegas is 3,6 and 9. However, in postmenopausal women, Omega 6 and 9 make some people fat. We don’t get enough Omega 3 in our diet but we do get 6 and 9. So remember if you taking an Omega supplement take a good amount of Omega 3 and like we said before Dr.
Kats has the right amount of the right thing.