- Chlorogenic acid is a polyphenol compound found in coffee beans and different types of coffee, including green coffee.
- Reduce blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves mood
- lowers blood sugar levels.
- Improves brain function especially in neurodegenerative disorders.
- Preventing the absorption of fats, and increasing beta-oxidation, leading to the breakdown of fats.
- Protects cells and tissues from damage by free radicals and prevents the breakdown that results in aging and disease.
- Lowering body fat content by reducing levels of triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Chlorogenic acid helps with glucose and fat metabolism
Developed by a qualified medical Doctor
Made in a SANAS approved lab.