The active ingredient of Dr. Kats stop eat is, Hoodia Gordonii. The trick with Hoodia is when to take it. If you take two in the morning at 9 am and at 3 pm, it works great, but if you find that you are hungrier later in the evening you can change your 3 pm dose to 4 pm or 5 pm. So cover yourself for the whole day because Stop Eat is an extremely potent appetite suppressant.
- Active Ingredient is Hoodia Gordonii
- It tricks your brain into thinking you are full as it contains a glycoside called P57 that imitates glucose.
- This has made it an extremely popular weight loss herb that helps you curb cravings and eat less.
- It also acts to stabilise blood sugar and bring on happy moods.
- Appetite suppressing properties it actually cuts down on the amount of calories.
- Burns up the fat reserves of the body promoting weight loss
- Phentermine helps keep you feeling full longer
- Hoodia Gordonii extract is also known to have aphrodisiac qualities for men and women.