Dr. Kats Omega 3, like the name, says is only Omega 3. Other types of Omegas is 3,6 and 9. However, in postmenopausal women, Omega 6 and 9 make some people fat. We don’t get enough Omega 3 in our diet but we do get 6 and 9. So remember if you taking an Omega supplement take a good amount of Omega 3 and like we said before Dr.
Kats has the right amount of the right thing.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevents and reverses heart disease
- Decreasing irregular heartbeats.
- May Improve ADHD in certain individuals
- Supports Muscle Recovery After Exercise
- Promotes good eye health
- May Reduce Risk of Certain Cancers
- May Help Prevent or Slow Alzheimer’s Disease.